Fertilizer Industry Effluent Treatment
Product Code : FERTILIZER industry ETP
Brand Name : XERODROP ETP for Fertilizer Industry
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- as per plant capacity INR
- Membrane Quantity
- no membranes required
- complex and hazardous wastewater treatment
- 1000 liters and more per day Liter (L)
- Product Type
- Effluent Treatment Plants
- Non biological electrochemistry based wastewater treatment plant electrocoagulation and electrooxidation with advanced oxidation processes
- Power Source
- Operation Type
- Semi Automatic
- 1 year
Fertilizer industry is very important manufacturing sector, especially for India due to its agricultural based economy. Industrial waste water treatment is a complex problem for a variety of highly polluting chemical industries such as fertilizer, distillery, dyes and pigment, textile etc. Major pollutants in the fertilizers waste water for which the treatment is necessary include oil, arsenic, ammonia, urea, phosphate and fluoride. Waste water treatment is a major problem in such complex fertilizer plant from environmental pollution point of view.
So, We AEOLUS introduce Fertilizer Industry Effluent Treatment to treat such kind of Effluent. XERODROP is a method which is simple but very effective for treatment of many turbid water and waste waters.Aeolus has spent more than four years with untiring rigorous efforts implementing & restructuring the technology to treat highly recalcitrant effluents like distillery spent wash.
XERODROP has also provided extra ordinary results in treating effluents such as that from pharmaceuticals, food processing units, Dairy, oil refineries, textiles and thermal power plants. XERODROP is engineered to follow toughest discharge norms!. The treated water is fit for entire non-potable requirements of industries as well as agriculture.
1) Low sludge generation
2) No dependency on Bacteria- no culture-no activated sludge-no aeration-no membranes
3) More than 90% water recovery for recycle and irrigation
4) Treated effluent is colorless, odorless and the BCOD of highly recalcitrant effluents are reduced to comply with stringent PCB norms for discharge.
5) Generated sludge is a rich fertilizer and micro nutrient supplement-extra revenue for the client!
We treat waste waters with COD up to 200000 ppm and even more. So your effluent is treatable with XERODROP ETP. Contact us now!
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 4 -8 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- compact skid mounted or containerized plants
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India,