Solid Waste Deodorization System by Aeolus
Aeolus aims to become a leading excellent supplier of ZERO CHEMICAL quality odor control solutions and products. Our products does not use or release any harmful chemicals. Our odor control & elimination technologies are based on most advanced oxidation processes AOP.
All areas of solid waste handling are, by nature, smelly jobs. Odors can stem from different sources like industries, waste management facilities, landfills, animal processing units, composting sites and commercial establishments.
These odors can be classified into the following 4 types depending on their source:
- Odor released from the organic waste collected from homes, restaurants, gardens and transfer stations
- Odors emanating from municipal solid waste
- Landfill gas odors
- Odors stemming from liquid waste
Complaints about odors have been cited as the most frequent cause of friction with facility neighbours. Issues due to odor are as follows:
Many methods are used to deodorize solid waste like Employing Odor Absorbers, Covering Powerful Stenches, Active Gas Extraction, Converting Landfill Gas into Energy, Using Plant Extracts to Reduce Odors, Deploying a Gas Collection and Control System
- Affect people's enjoyment of their properties, especially in warm weather.
- Raise concerns about property values in areas affected.
- Bring up health concerns, even where no measurable hazard may exist.
- Make it difficult to site new waste facilities or expand existing facilities, although other factors may favour a particular location.
Aeolus has an innovative solution to control these odors by adopting solid waste odor control system, which, is a complete packaged solution for odor control and removal using advanced technology Ozone Generators and other advanced oxidation processes.
Other Application areas
- High efficiency removal of VOC in industrial process air
- Odor removal in industrial exhaust air
- High-efficiency removal of H2S in industrial process- and exhaust air
- Disinfection of supply air in commercial buildings & industrial ventilation
Our systems are designed for buildings, apartments, hotels, restaurants, hospitals, garbage assortment centres, domestic & community composting units, garbage transport vehicles, air vents from garbage rooms, sewage & effluent treatment plants, sludge management systems, covered composting green houses, biogas plants and many for applications.