Food Industry Effluent Treatment Plant
XERODROP process is characterized by an effective removal of pollutants, compact size of the equipment, simplicity in operation, moderate capital and low operating cost.
XERODROP is a product with almost zero or negligible supervision to effectively treat highly recalcitrant effluents.XERODROP has also provided extra ordinary results in treating effluents such as that from pharmaceuticals, food processing units, Dairy, textiles and thermal power plants. XERODROP is engineered to follow toughest discharge norms!. The treated water is fit for entire non-potable requirements of industries as well as agriculture.
Introduction XERODROP Food Industry Effluent Treatment Plant:
- XERODROP is an innovative technology based on Electro- Chemistry XERODROP is rapid acting, effective, appropriate and true value for money system
- Offers most effective removal of pollutants - Always dependable! More than 90% water recovery for recycle and irrigation
- No pungent smell no noise - no noxious gas emissions -compact size very small ENERGY & SPACE footprint
- No chemical addition no alum / lime / ferrous addition
- No dependency on Bacteria- no culture no activated sludge no aeration no membranes
- Simplicity in operations and reasonable O&M cost true value for money!
- Low sludge generation
- Treated effluent is colorless, odorless and the BCOD of highly recalcitrant effluents are reduced to comply with stringent PCB norms for discharge.
- XERODROP can if required, well utilize most of the existing ETP/STP civil infrastructure after necessary modifications in case of upgrading existing ETP/STP.
What XERODROP Food Industry Effluent Treatment Plant offers to the Client?
- 100% assurance of meeting State PCB & CPCB discharge norms if plant is operated as per the set procedures.
- XERODROP has demonstrated settlement of extremely high COD values of Distillery spent wash COD ~ 240000 ppm!
- XERODROP requires only electricity as raw material.
- Total and assured PEACE OF MIND for the management.
- Modular & expandable plant constructio