|Home||» Products||» Hazardous Effluent Treatment||» Fertilizer Industry Effluent Treatment|
Fertilizer Industry Effluent Treatment
Fertilizer industry is very important manufacturing sector, especially for India due to its agricultural based economy. Industrial wastewater treatment is a complex problem for a variety of highly polluting chemical industries such as fertilizer, distillery, dyes and pigment, textile etc. Major pollutants in the fertilizers waste water for which the treatment is necessary include oil, arsenic, ammonia, urea, phosphate and fluoride. Wastewater treatment is a major problem in such complex fertilizer plant from environmental pollution point of view.
So, We AEOLUS introduce Xerodrop Technology to treat such kind of Effluent. XERODROP is a method which is simple but very effective for treatment of many turbid water and waste waters.Aeolus has spent more than four years with untiring rigorous efforts implementing & restructuring the technology to treat highly recalcitrant effluents like distillery spent wash.
XERODROP has also provided extra ordinary results in treating effluents such as that from pharmaceuticals, food processing units, Dairy, oil refineries, textiles and thermal power plants. XERODROP is engineered to follow toughest discharge norms!. The treated water is fit for entire non-potable requirements of industries as well as agriculture.
- Low sludge generation
- No dependency on Bacteria- no culture – no activated sludge – no aeration – no membranes
- More than 90% water recovery for recycle and irrigation
- Treated effluent is colorless, odorless and the BCOD of highly recalcitrant effluents are reduced to comply with stringent PCB norms for discharge.
- Generated sludge is a rich fertilizer and micro nutrient supplement – extra revenue for the client!
- Contact Details
- AEOLUS SUSTAINABLE BIOENERGY PVT. LTD.
AEOLUS SUSTAINABLE BIOENERGY PVT. LTD. All Rights Reserved.