Aeolus is the most trusted supplier of electrolytic wastewater treatment in India. Electrolysis or Electrochemistry is the most dependable wastewater treatment system in the modern age. Modern pollution is different from earlier day pollution, we, frequently and invariably drain lot of pesticides, preservatives, hormones, antibiotics, dyes,complex organic compounds and several recalcitrant complexes. All this finally create land and water pollution. Our industries and kitchen both are now chemical driven.
Conventional bio-chemical wastewater technologies are mainly dependent on bacteria that frequently fail to get equipped to overcome human's capability to pollute.
Electrolytic wastewater treatment from Aeolus comes with XERODROP brand. XERODROP comprises mainly of electro-coagulation & electro-oxidation and sometimes electro-floatation.
- Electro coagulation uses an electrical current to dissolve a sacrificial anode and there by liberate chemically active ions into the wastewater stream.
- These positively charged ions attracted to negatively charged contaminated droplet and particles in suspensions.
- The resulting neutralizationof contaminants, agglomeration of particles and increases the size of the neutralized particles until they are no longer stable in suspension state.
- The principle oxidation process results from the formation of powerful oxidants such as hydroxyl radicals in the wastewater by input of direct current through and array of patented DSA anodes.
- Secondary reactions result from the creation of highly reactive intermediates such as hydrogen peroxide, ozone and hypochlorite (in the presence of chloride) and others also play a part in the oxidation process.
Removal of dispersed particles in the form of liquid gas bubbles is also done in the cell. The gas bubbles are obtained through the electrolysis of water, which produces hydrogen and oxygen gas.
Contact us now for sewage and effluent treatment for all your purposes. We will deliver you the perfect system that is efficient and true value for money! Leave the responsibility of meeting the stringent treatment norms to our XERODROP.